We are happy to announce the release of Cocos2d-x v3.15!
This release brings bug fixes and API maintenance, as well as these highlights:
- Full Android Studio supports: include editing, compiling and debugging c++ codes: doc
- Audio engine uses tremolo and MP3 Decoder Library to decode audio files on Android: high performance and more adaptable to different Android devices
- WebSockets and SocketIO supports SSL
- AssetsManagerEx is more stable
- Update Spine runtime to v3.5.35
- Update flatbuffer to v1.5
- Remove support for Windows 8.1 store and phone
- Update OpenSSL to v1.1.0
- Remove linux 32-bit support
Read the full release notes.
Download it today!