Cocos Creator 1.3.3 officially released!
We are excited to release version 1.3.3 of Cocos Creator. Cocos Creator is a new, unified, development tool that handles every step in the game development process.
1.3.3 Main Features
- [AutoAtlas] Add options in AutoAtlas configuration to support exclude unreferenced files in current folder.
- [Engine] Adds language codes for Turkish, Romanian, Bulgarian, Ukrainian to
- [Engine] Fix sound module error when compiling on iOS platform
- [Engine] Fix bug when listening to accelerometer events
- [Engine] Fixes the problem of using mixins cause native platform scripting errors
- [ParticleSystem] Fixed when ParticleSystem loading textureUuid undefined, will lead to repeated loading cycle ParticleSystem problem
- [RichText] Fix the errors in Safari when custom fonts property is empty
- [RichText] Fixing using custom font on native platform does not display properly
- [Label] Fixed using Resize Height mode in the editor will not trigger size-changed event correctly issue.
- [Label] Fix the problem that
.fntfiles can not be preloaded with the scene
- [EditBox] Fixed when EditBox finish editing, label display position is not correct issue.
- [Mask] Add Image Stencil mode, you can specify a texture as a mask
- [Builder] Fixed a bug that developers might have lost changes to the AndroidManifest.xml file when compile with the editor.
- [Builder] Fix keystore validity failed with keystore created by Builder panel
- [Spine] Fixed crash bug casued by spine on native platforms
You Tube video.
There are also many demos to show a complete game:
- ‘Dark Slash’ basic game loop demo. Special thanks to Veewo Games for authorizing us to use original ‘Dark Slash’ game resources to make this tutorial.
- UI Demos including multi-resolution supporting menu interface with cool transition animations, a backpack generated by data and prefab and a Clash Royale style navigation menu showcase.
- Blackjack demo, collaboratively developed with Tencent Games.
- Flappy Bird clone featuring a sheep.
- Star Catcher demo game, in user manual we have a quick start tutorial showing how to build this game step by step.
We will keep on adding more demos and complete games as well as improving the existing ones!