Cocos Creator 1.3.2 officially released!
We are excited to release version 1.3.2 of Cocos Creator. Cocos Creator is a new, unified, development tool that handles every step in the game development process.
1.3.2 Main Features
- [RichText] Added custom TTF font support
- [DragonBones] Fixed an issue initialize the dragonAsset property of the DragonBones component will report error and cause crash
- [Engine] Fixes the problem of inconsistent viewsport after using renderTexture to capture screen
- [Label] Fixed a bug where LabelOutline and RichText underline style has incorrect color on iOS and Android platforms
- [Loader] Fixed
cc.loader.loadmay not recognize the same resources correctly using caching
- [Loader] You can pass in url to
cc.loader.releaseto release texture assets that don’t have uuid
- [Engine] Detect WeChat version on iOS, in iOS 9 or before use Canvas rendering (due to the WeChat UIWebView bug), in iOS 10 on use WebGL rendering
- [Action] Fixed
rotateByparameters in the native platforms can not control the two axial rotation at the same time issue
- [Prefab] Fixed issue that when Prefab node Size is 0 while the positions are greater than 100, double-click the Prefab will cause scene view not properly display
- [Builder] When building a native project, if the C ++ engine version changes, prompt the user to delete the build project to regenerate
- [Builder] Add building process monitor to reduce the possibility of process stuck situation
- [Builder] The build target path now supports relative paths
- [Collider] Fixes the bug that CircleCollider computes the error of boudingBox after it has modified anchor
- [Editor] Fixed the problem of displaying the account information in the main menu when switching account login
- [Animation] Improve the
samplemethod to operate on a particular animationState and automatically update the animation state by calling
- [Layout] Padding margins can now be customized in different directions
- [PageView] adds a new page layout mode, support for irregular page size
You can also read the complete release notes.
You Tube video.
There are also many demos to show a complete game:
- ‘Dark Slash’ basic game loop demo. Special thanks to Veewo Games for authorizing us to use original ‘Dark Slash’ game resources to make this tutorial.
- UI Demos including multi-resolution supporting menu interface with cool transition animations, a backpack generated by data and prefab and a Clash Royale style navigation menu showcase.
- Blackjack demo, collaboratively developed with Tencent Games.
- Flappy Bird clone featuring a sheep.
- Star Catcher demo game, in user manual we have a quick start tutorial showing how to build this game step by step.
We will keep on adding more demos and complete games as well as improving the existing ones!