Cocos Creator 1.2.2 officially released!
We are excited to release version 1.2.2 of Cocos Creator. Cocos Creator is a new, unified, development tool that handles every step in the game development process.
1.2.2 Main Features
- [Engine] Refactored index.html page for Web build, improve page initialization speed massively.
- [Engine] Add API
cc.view.enableAntiAlias(false)to disable bilinear image smoothing for pixel-art graphics.
- [Engine] Support
cc.view.enableAntiAlias(false)API in native platform.
- [Engine] Fixed pop-up keyboard on some tablet device with wider screen will cause screen orientation to change issue.
- [Engine] Fixed register events to a deactivated node in
startmethod will make the node respond to event on native platform issue.
- [Engine] Fixed register events to a deactivated node, the event will not work after node is activated issue.
- [Engine] Fixed some registered node event will not work when Web window lost and regain focus.
- [Engine] Fixed when loading TTF assets, the loaded callback may not fire at the correct moment issue.
- [Engine] Fixed using deprecated API on mobile browser will report error directly issue.
- [Action] Fixed
tintBynot working properly on native platform issue.
- [Action] Fixed using
cc.targetedActionwill report error issue.
- [Prefab] Add synchronized Prefab option, user can select whether a prefab should sync changes to all instances in scene.
- [Animation] Fixed the red needle in timeline may break issue.
- [Animation] Fixed when dragging node in scene to edit position keyframe may not work issue.
- [Animation] Fixed undo node deleting operation may cause
updateAnimatingInEditModeto report error issue.
- [Console] Added ignore case switch to determine whether filter is case-sensitive.
- [SDK] Fixed inserting AnySDK runtime library to Web build may not work issue.
- [Label+Widget] Fixed setting Label’s Overflow to
stringempty, turning on one dimension align for Widget will crash on native platform issue.
- [Particle] Fixed when
textureset to null will crash on native platform issue.
- [Tilemap] Fixed deleting node with Tiledmap and undo will make the node not visible issue.
- [Graphics] Fixed
Helpermodule not found in case-sensitive OS issue.
- [EditBox] Fixed resize node has wrong effect issue on mac platform issue.
mouseoverevent will not be registered if button’s hover sprite is null.
- [ScrollView] Fixed save scene will cause ScrollView’s content node get random position issue.
- [ScrollView] Fixed disabled Scrollview component can still respond to touch event issue.
- [ScrollView] Added
You Tube video.
There are also many demos to show a complete game:
- ‘Dark Slash’ basic game loop demo. Special thanks to Veewo Games for authorizing us to use original ‘Dark Slash’ game resources to make this tutorial.
- UI Demos including multi-resolution supporting menu interface with cool transition animations, a backpack generated by data and prefab and a Clash Royale style navigation menu showcase.
- Blackjack demo, collaboratively developed with Tencent Games.
- Flappy Bird clone featuring a sheep.
- Star Catcher demo game, in user manual we have a quick start tutorial showing how to build this game step by step.
We will keep on adding more demos and complete games as well as improving the existing ones!