Cocos Creator 1.1.1 officially released!
We are excited to release version 1.1.1 of Cocos Creator. Cocos Creator is a new, unified, development tool that handles every step in the game development process.
v1.1.1 brings a number of improvements:
- [Atlas] Add ‘Use specified Atlas to replace spriteFrame in current Scene’ menu item in ‘Developer’ menu.
- [Assets] Imporved atlas asset importing performance.
- [Scene] node path shown in Scene status bar can be selected and copy now.
- [NodeLibrary] nodes dragged from Node Library will no longer be prefabs.
- [NodeLibrary] a zoom slider is added to control how big the node icons are.
- [Import] Fixed a Widget error when importing from Cocos Studio project.
- [Import] Fixed an node visibility animation effect error when importing from Cocos Builder.
- [Prefab] Fixed a critical error that occurs when close prefab editing mode while reloading scene.
- [Animation] add animatable Collider.size property.
- [Animation] add animatable Node.skew property.
- [Animation] add
cc.AnimationClip.createWithSpriteFramesAPI to generate animation clip in runtime.
- [Build] Fixed build to ‘Web-Desktop’ show incorrect viewport issue.
- [Build] Fixed build to Android with ‘default’ template will report error issue.
- [Editor] Fixed font size in some editor buttons.
- [Dashboard] Add path validation to new project page.
- [Sprite] Fixed crash error when using Tiled mode on tiny images.
- [Mask] Fixed using
removeChildto remove a node with Mask component will report error issue.
- [Component] Fixed many different failures when modifying a property’s type if it’s already serialized.
- [ScrollView] Add
scrollToOffsetAPI to allow positioning scrolling content with pixel position.
- [ScrollView] Add event capture phase to solve registering event on node under scrollView may fail issue.
- [Layout] Fixed
Nonemode wrong calculation of anchor position.
- [Label] Fixed set color on the node has no effect on label color issue.
- [Label] Fixed calculated node size wrong using ‘Resize Height’ mode.
- [Spine] Fixed v1.0 project Skeleton node cannot be scaled issue.
- [Tilemap] Fixed scene graphic display error in Windows environment.
- [Tilemap] Native platform now supports CSV layer data.
loadResAllnow allow path ended with ‘/’.
- [Engine] Fixed handling cross domain images will report
- [Engine] Fixed hot update failed on Android platform issue.
- [Engine] Fixed missing
- [Engine] Fixed opacity related actions like FadeOut, FadeTo fail to work in JSB issue.
- [Engine] Fixed EventTouch getID method may cause recursive looping issue.
- [Desktop] Fixed when allow window size to change, the viewport shows wrong zoom when resizing window issue.
For complete release notes, see our Forums.
You Tube video.
There are also many demos to show a complete game:
- ‘Dark Slash’ basic game loop demo. Special thanks to Veewo Games for authorizing us to use original ‘Dark Slash’ game resources to make this tutorial.
- UI Demos including multi-resolution supporting menu interface with cool transition animations, a backpack generated by data and prefab and a Clash Royale style navigation menu showcase.
- Blackjack demo, collaboratively developed with Tencent Games.
- Flappy Bird clone featuring a sheep.
- Star Catcher demo game, in user manual we have a quick start tutorial showing how to build this game step by step.
We will keep on adding more demos and complete games as well as improving the existing ones!